Monica Bais, M.D.
Specialty: Internal Medicine
Areas of interest: Diet, nutrition, exercise, and women’s health
Languages: fluent in Hindi and speaks some Spanish
Monica Bais, M.D. completed her residency training in internal medicine at St. Barnabas Medical Center in Livingston, NJ following completion of her medical degree from St. George’s School of Medicine in Grenada, W.I. Dr. Bais is an active member of various health, wellness, and community organizations, as well as a number of professional associations, and has been practicing internal medicine in the area for more than 15 years. Dr. Bais is presently a member of the advisory board of Meridian Fitness and Wellness in Hazlet, and chair of the diabetes committee at Bayshore Community Hospital. Dr. Bais is on staff at Bayshore Community Hospital in Holmdel and Riverview Medical Center in Red Bank.
Professional Affiliations and Experience
- Advisory Board, Meridian Fitness and Wellness, Hazlet
- Chair of Diabetes Committee at Bayshore Community Hospital
- Rotary Club of Plainsboro
- American Medical Association
- American College of Physicians
Honors and Awards
- Paul Harris Fellow, Rotary Club of Plainsboro, 2006
- Outstanding Resident in Research Award, St. Barnabas Medical Center, 1995
- Excellence in Research and Scholarship Award, St. Barnabas Medical Center, 1994
- Geoffrey Bourne Scholarship, 1990-1994