Comprehensive Medical Care
Atlantic Highlands Internal Medicine provides comprehensive care for our patients. Here, we believe that fundamental to good medicine is preventative care. For healthy patients, this means we anticipate what could happen and help you try to prevent it through wellness care including annual physicals, vaccinations, and age recommended testing. For patients living with acute or chronic diseases, we provide the medical expertise through education, experience, and compassion to help you live a fulfilling life.
Additionally, we also offer ultrasound, echocardiography and vascular testing for peripheral artery disease and abdominal aortic aneurysm, as well as on-site blood draws, which provides a “one-stop shop” approach to your care.
A few of the services provided include:
- Annual check-ups and sick visits
- Cardiovascular Health including treatment of hypertension and hyperlipidemia
- Diabetes Management
- Geriatric Medicine including care for dementia
- Women's Health Exams
- Weight Management including nutrition and exercise
- Sports Physicals (we accept patients 12 years and older)
- Infectious Diseases
- Gastrointestinal Diseases